Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blog Dare 10/2/11

What I want the kids to dress up as for Halloween, as opposed to what they want to be.

We haven't even started looking at costumes this year yet.  i know we are running so late lol, even though Halloween isn't tell the end of the month.  I have never been really big on telling the kids what they have to be for Halloween.  My 4 year old doesn't care and I could do what ever I want to him.  The older two, I guess as long as it is not disrespectful or something.
One discussion did come up recently with my 11 year old that I disagree with.  He decided this year that he does not want to go trick or treating.  In my family it has always been a tradition.  Everyone dresses up including the parents.  He said he just doesn't feel like it this year.  i am still in the process of trying to convince him it will be fun.  I don't want to force him if he doesn't want to go, but it wouldn't be the same without him.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here