Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blog dare 10/1/11

A celebrity I just don't get:

That would have to be any celebrity parent involved in the media right now. Whether it be Tom and Kate or Brad and Angelina. I do not understand these parents who put their kids all over the papers and expose all their family issues. And let's face it, most of these issues I would find completely embarrassing and wouldn't wont the whole world to know about it.
Most of all I feel sorry for the children. They are under constant watch and have no time to enjoy their childhood. They have to be on their best behavior cause what if the paparazzi were to catch them doing something inappropriate.  Mom and dad are constantly bickering on the news and everywhere the go they see their faces plaster all over the magazines.
This is not the life I would want for my children.  I do not understand why these celebrity parents do it to their children.  Yes I may blog.  But I am in control of what I put on the web and I can control who sees it.
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower from the October hop on Bloggy Moms! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete