Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Things I Love About Each Kid

This is my 10 list of what I love about my kids.  Sense they are individuals, I decided to break it down into each kid.
Alexis
1) How smart she is.
2) How she is already studying colleges.
3) She has a unique fashion sense.
4) She is an early bird.
5) We have totally different tastes in music.
6) She sings with her headphones on.
7) She is a girly girl.
8) She is so loving.
9) She is my right hand man.
10) She is so much like me.

Anthony
1) How he cares so much.
2) How innocent he is.
3) He is a wonderful drawer.
4) He is so good at video games.
5) He loves to spend time with me.
6) He is so curious to do good.
7) How he was so proud of himself that he got more a's than his sister.
8) He loves to help around the house.
9) He doesn't care if his clothes match.
10) He is my mama's boy.

Aiden
1) How full of energy he is.
2) How he is better at angry birds than me.
3) How he won't let me leave without giving hugs and kisses.
4) He loves to be a big boy and help with dinner.
5) How he thinks he can do everything by himself.
6) That troublemaker smile he gives you.
7) When he pretends to be a dinosaur.
8) He is my snuggle baby.
9) He has no fear.
10) He is my last baby.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through the October blog hop. I love it!

    ReplyDelete