Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where do they get there energy?

Bright and early my four year gets out of bed.  He has been up for the last hour and a half and has already ran up and down the house 50 times.  He has played out side and told me 10 rambling stories.  Where does this energy come from.  Can I have some?
I am still groggy and barely moving.  I have to get ready for work and I am slowly doing that.  Even my cup of coffee hasn't helped yet.  I have always said that if you could bottle a child's energy, one drop would be enough to last you for 3 days.  I would make a fortune lol.
And then there is sleeping.  When you try to put a child down for a nap or to go to bed, they fight you.  If someone told me that I could take a nap I would be like, "yes please, where is the bed?"  What I wouldn't give to be young and full of energy again.  Well got to go.  Time to go chase down the kid and see what he is getting into.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...my 3 yr old comes running into the room every morning to wake me up and he is ready to go! I just want to roll over and sleep for another few hours. Saw you at Lady Blogger's Tea Party. :)

    amy
    oneartmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete