Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to my family

Introducing the triple a family:
Alexis- 13- Has been acting like a teenager for a while now, but officially crossed into the teenage years.  She is very sociable but not very outgoing.  Good student with a bright future.  Is smarter than her mother.  Likes a cross between tom boy and prissy.

Anthony- 11- Very shy quite boy.  Has a small learning deficiency.  Loves video games and drawing.  Would rather stay at home than go out with friends.  Just started his first year of middle school.

Aiden- 4- My hellion child.  This child is none stop go go go.  Not a moments rest.  He has some of the same deficiencies that his older brother has.  Gives you a smile that makes you almost agree to anything.





Since this blog is all about my kids, I thought I would start by introducing them.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here